Campaign Manager ~ Shane Morgan
- Veteran, United States Air Force during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
- 2nd Vice Chair of the Rutherford County Democratic Party
- Dedicated supporter of LGBT, NAACP, Muslim Youth, Murfreesboro Cold Patrol, Murfreesboro Free Thinkers and the Tennessee Equality Project.
- Proud, Gay father of two with his partner, Landon of 9 years.
- Aspiring Country Music Artist
- 23 year career Tennessee public schools educator and Murfreesboro resident.
- Jackie was born and raised in McMinnville, TN
- Graduated from both Tennessee Technical College and Middle Tennessee State University
- Active leader in her local teachers association and as an employee of Tennessee school districts
- Previous Chair of the Rutherford County Democratic Party
- Avid sports fan, cheering on the Tennessee Titans, Tennessee Volunteers, Nashville Predators, Atlanta Braves and Nashville Sounds
- Her husband, John, of 32 years, four children, all graduates of Tennessee public schools and universities
- Retired educator with 37 years of experience as a speech/language therapist and librarian/media specialist
- Appointed by Governor Ned McWherter to serve a six year term on the Tennessee Board of Education
- Elected by her peers to a four year term as President of the Tennessee Education Association
- Served 2 years as Chair of the Rutherford County Democratic Party
General Counsel/Communications ~ Gayle Jordan
- Lawyer and humble small farm owner in Murfreesboro, TN
- Mother of four college graduates, all of whom attended Rutherford County public schools
- Active member in the Democratic Party, who ran for State Senate in 2016 and serves on the Candidate Selection Committee
- Founder of Murfreesboro Free Thinkers and regularly attends Sunday Assembly
- Ironman athlete, former personal trainer and certified Dave Ramsey Financial Counselor
- Legal Advisor to Steven Reynolds for U.S. Congress
- Raised in the Cripple Creek Community of Rutherford County
- Shares ownership with his brother of their family farm, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been placed under easement of Land Trust of Tennessee.
- Retired after 40 years of teaching in Rutherford County public schools
- Founder and director of Cripple Creek Cloggers and International Folk Fest
Photography/Video ~ Candy Robins
- Resident graduate of OHS 1990
- Middle Tennessee State University BS in Textiles, Merchandising and Design
- Photography and Textile Artist
- Fiction Writer and Storyteller
- Urology Access Specialist at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Political Documentation and Filmmaker
- Mother and Grandmother
- Proudly joined the Steven Reynolds Campaign to actively pursue due diligence for our future and beyond
Business/Economic Advisor ~ Andy Dickey
- Born and raised in Nashville, TN
- Worked as a rebar detailer, concrete estimator, project manager and business development executive and director with heavy focus on Information Technologies at firms throughout the U.S.
- Worked with product management firms and general contractors in the commercial, civil and industrial sectors
- Self proclaimed "Baseball Nerd"
- Husband and Father
Speech Writer/Editor ~ Jill Kirk
- Magna Cum Laude graduate from Ohio State University with a BA in English Literature and an MA in English Education
- Former 9 year high school english teacher at an "excellent" public school
- Girls' freshman basketball coach and student government advisor
- 5+ year Realtor, now with Benchmark Realty in Murfreesboro
- Residing in Murfreesboro with husband and children
Research/PAC/Events ~ Chloe Cerutti
- Retired escrow officer from Seattle, WA
- Lifelong social and political activist
- Husband, daughter, her family moved to Rutherford County 10 years ago
- Still here enjoying sunshine, the community, and all of the great music
Healthcare Research Specialist ~ Jan Shapard
- Health Insurance professional with a long career in the design, implementation, administration, and quality assurance of health plans, including; commercial, group, government, and self funding plans.
- Managed claims operations across the country
- Conducting audits and investigating healthcare fraud, she also has conducted claims audits of most National carriers such as Aetna, Cigna, and United Healthcare.
- Jan brings historical references, current industry knowledge, and expertise in research to the Steven Reynolds Campaign to assure that citizens of the 4th district have the real healthcare coverage they deserve at an appropriate cost.
- Now retired, Jan grew up in Shelbyville, TN and traveled across the country and returned to living in Murfreesboro, TN
- Jan has two sons and 3 grandchildren
East Tennessee Outreach ~ Cameron Touchstone
- Born in Northwest Alabama and moved to East Tennessee when he was only a year old
- Family-Owned and operated road/building business which handles multi million dollar projects all over the Southeastern U.S.
- Currently in college and working at a construction company
- Bi-Partisan viewer, who grew up a die-hard Republican.... Until he met Steven Reynolds
Campus Outreach ~ Dalton Slatton
- Born in Whitwell, TN in Marion County
- Attended Whitwell schools
- Currently a Junior at Middle Tennessee State University, studying Political Science, Pre-Law and minoring in Criminal Justice.
- President of MTSU College Democrats since 2016
- Dalton is excited to be a part of Steven Reynolds campaign and is looking towards the future in his own political endeavors.
Assistant Campus Outreach ~ Nathan Watkins
- Born in Coffee County Tennessee
- Attending Middle Tennessee State University, studying Political Science
- Vice President of the MTSU College Democrats
- Chairman of the MTSU True Blue Party
- Member of the Rutherford County Young Democrats
- One of four Senators for the College of Liberal Arts in the MTSU Student Government Association Senate.
- Nathan believes that Steven Reynolds will flip the 4th district and will be a leading charge for more Democrats to be elected to all offices of the State that he loves.